My Autumn Look Book 2015 Part 3.

I love this outfit so comfy also snug and warm.
Autumn is a strange time of the year as some days its freezing and so cold.
Then other days the sun is out and really warm.
So its hard to choose what to wear.
I am such a fan of stripes.
With this outfit its so nice to wear out shopping.
Its nice adding accessories to an outfit to pull it together and make it a little different.
                                     
 I love stripes and really like this top.
On the white there are flecks of multi colours which is nice to give this top something extra.
                                     
I do love my skinny jeans cant get enough of them they are my go to piece of clothing.
                             
This scarf has 2 different side colour on one side its dark blue and the other side is gold/orange.
Its a shimmer scarf that sparkle in the autumn sun.
I love scarf's they are great as a fashion piece and also to keep you warm.
                           
We cant forget a beanie.
No way this is a wool hat that has a gorgeous cable nit design.
It a mustered colour and its so warm.
                                 
 This necklace is really nice and also has a really nice look silver and gold detail beautiful look for this Autumn/Winter.
It's also only £1.50 form Primark.
 This is a true Autumn ring with the green coloured leave and gold band just really nice and lovely little ring really comfy to wear.
 An below is a Christmas gift I received and love its add a nice extra.
                              
No now I'm in love with the bronze chunky glitter I have never seen a colour like this in nail polish and also love the different sizes of glitter.
The nude shade I use as a under coat and then apply about 3 thin layers of glitter over the top.
ASDA George GelPRO Nude / Next Colour Collection Glitz & Blitz.
                                         
 These are great boots from Primark these are really nice and I only paid £6.
Great for this dry weather and snug on the feet.
Check back next Sunday for Part 4.

Lauren
x

Comments