My Autumn Nail Collection 2015.

As Autumn is here I was looking through my nail polish collection and wanted to pick out my favourite colour for this season.
Nail polish can be a statement on it own but it can also complement an outfit.
Choosing the right nail polish for the season depends on what you want from the colours and how you want to look do you want the usual autumn nail colours burgundy red greens and oranges, or do you want your nails to stand out and be different from the norm choosing bright or pastel shades.
It's up to you Your personal choice.
When I was deciding I went with the colour that represent autumn and to match and tie in with the outfits I will be choosing this season.
My colour scheme for autumn is usually greens, reds, Burgundy, Nudes, deep blues, hints of orange and a few more autumn colours.
As i have chosen over 15 nail polishes I will be uploading every this Friday and the two after that,
To show what I've picked.

From Right to Left:
BarryM- Countess 346
Asda George- GelPRO Nude Pink 09
 NAILINC- Alexa Edit Night Sky
Asda George- GelPRO Plum 08
RIMMEL- Lasting Finish Pro Rags to Riches 286

Below are all the swatches with each swatch I have added how many coats it took to get the colour you see on the nail.
Countess 2 Coats

Nude Pink 3 Coats

Night Sky 1 Coat

 Plum 2 Coats

Rags to Riches 2 Coats

Check back next Friday for more Autumn colours

Lauren
x

Comments