My Autumn Look Book 2015 Part 2.

This outfit is great to wear on them very sunny day in autumn that are warm.
The days that you don't need a jacket this is my perfect go to outfit.
Meaning If i cant find anything to wear i grab this its fits me and my life perfectly as i live in the country side so great for trips to the pub and walking with the dog.
I love the added hat to give warmth and the jeans are from winter last year so there a cosy warm material.
This is perfect for a days shopping trip or a sunny walk.
Here is each piece.
                                                   
This is a really nice light top but cover to the elbow and great for layering.
Its an oatmeal colour that goes with any colour.
I love the detail on the back of the neck on this top see picture below.
                                          
These jeans are really nice for autumn winter time are they are soft to the touch cosy and warm.
They are really nice to wear with boots and I love them.
I purchased these from Primark for about £7 from last year but I have that they are stocking them this year just different colour.
Not sure on this years price.
These are really nice as they keep there shape.
                                         
These are just very simple and under stated jewellery just a nice heart ring and a feather necklace, Sometimes its just nice to wear simple pieces. 
 I love beanie for the colder seasons they are just so nice to wear to keep your head warm.
I just love wearing them don't get to much chance in summer so I make the most of wearing them I have so many, But I still like buying new ones.
Here is a polish I think fits perfect with this outfit its a lovely Illamasqua nail polish.
The colour is Charisma below shows what it look like on the nail and that is just one coat.
                                  
Here's my flats these are from Primark think they wear £4 just a nude colour.
They fit my feet fine and are really comfy and don't hurt the back of my heel I also have a pair in black.
I love wearing these to the pub as i am always in my Lee Cooper Trainers so these are a nice alternative to them.
Check back next Sunday for part 3.

Lauren
x

Comments