MAYBELLINE COLOUR SHOW Downtown Red & Wine Shimmer.

As you may have guessed I do love my nail polishes.
i saw these and just thought they were perfect for this autumn/winter.
I love a red in winter.
Here are two I picked up lately.
Colour shows are great applying 2 coats give you a true colour.
 352 Downtown Red
as red nail polish goes this is a beautiful rich red.
There are so many different reds some are very bright and others are more of a burgundy red.
This is like an in-between colour but still very rich.
Its a shade that looks different at night to day.
Its such a good Christmas colour.
I would always apply 2 coats to get a true coverage.
 265 Wine Shimmer
I would apply this over the downtown red.
This has specks of glitter in it with loads that has a lot of different multi colours.
That will reflect with a sparkle of rainbow colouring this red polish. 
These polishes are £2.99 each.
For some reason the colour chart on the Maybelline website shows them to be purple but I assure you they are true reds.
Check out there other polishes.

Lauren
x

Comments