TRESemme' Luxurious Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner.

I saw these on offer so I though I would them give a try.
They were only £2.50 each the usually price is £4.99 each.
I needed a moisture boost for my hair as this warm weather and using heat and products on my hair end up turning my hair dry and not in the best condition so it s great to have something to use to help smooth out my hair and give my hair that soft and moisture look.
This product works well the shampoo is a really nice luxurious product it is smooth.
Helps restore the vibrancy and softness of your hair delivers intense moisturisation, Targeting the driest areas to instantly lock in moisture and shine.
 The conditioner just helps to smooth out your hair and add the moisture your hair needs, I use a wide tooth comb to brush this product through. 
For an intense condition leave it in your hair for about 4 to 5 minuets then rinse well.
My hair is thin and can get very greasy easily so I only use this once every week to restore my hair.
The bottle says this is gentle enough to use everyday.
It really depends on your hair type.
Boots 900ml Click the links below;


Lauren
x

Comments