Swissco Soft Touch Shower Brush Detangles Wet And Dry Hair.

Swissco This brush helps to de-tangle your hair when dry even when wet.
You can use this on wet hair which is rare for a round paddle brush this brush is so comfy on the scalp the bristles are plastic and they glide though the hair.

I always start from the bottom sections of the hair and work the mid lengths and then the roots when brush hair and then finally brush the hair from roots to ends.
This brush is static free so it will not give you fly away hairs.
Many brushes I have tried my hair has so many flyaway's so this is ideal for me.
The grip is like a rubber plastic feel and is comfy.
I colour is so striking I love I usually go for pink or black so I like the colour change.
I love the packaging it makes it great as a stocking filler.
I from TKMAXX for at £3.99 Which I think is a fab price for a shower brush.

Lauren
x

Comments