Summer Outfit Casual Comfy Style.

I love this casual outfit its just perfect for this summer.
I love the loose top its a baggy top and is very loose fitting which make it great for summer.
Paired up with the demuin shorts and Lee Cooper trainers the colour match really well as the trainers are white and have red lines on them which match the logo.
Here each piece.
                             
 I love it haha.
I do love this top its a great summer top the loose fitting feel so nice when the weather really warm.
It has a wide fitting at the bottom of this top as the top falls really nice.
This is a Pepsi top the logo is designed really nicely and I love the colour of this top.
These logo tops are classic.
Purchased off the internet about £5 I paid for this top.
                                               
Theses shorts are a real classic for this summer the shorts go with any outfit that you choose and I really like the look these give for this summer.
They are a great classic they never go out of fashion they are timeless.
                                            
I got this necklace from Primark and the necklace is really nice i love these shark tooth styled necklaces with the stone upon the side its one necklace that is like a double.
I believe I paid £3 for this necklace.
                                           
These bracelets are from Primark they are all different you get a full collection from primark which you can mix and match.
The prices may vary from style to style and amount.
                                
 Here a watch that is just a plain black watch that is always a great item to have in your collection.
I paid about £5 for this top.
                                            
 Here are the Lee Cooper trainers are really nice.
The trainers are so comfy and they can be widened and are so nice to walk in.
They are great for a summer show and the style is such a classic.
These are about £14 to buy.
Lauren
x

Comments