My Summer Nail Polish Picks.

 I love these colour they are great for the summer if you want a pastel look these are the ones I've picked.
The pastel shades are really cute and give a lovely fresh colour to the nails.
If i cant decide what to put on my nails I always these are my go to nail polishes as they go with every outfit.
You can never go wrong with a pale pink and nudes polishes.
For every nail polish I apply I always apply two coats I always think it gives you the true colour of the polish if you want the colour to last longer then apply your favourite top coat.
                                      
MAXFACTOR GLOSSFINITY 72 Pink'ed
This is a beautiful pale peach colour, really nice look this has a like sparkle to give a lovely sheen for this summer.
                                               
BarryM Gelly Hi Shine GNP19 Huckleberry 446.
This is such a gorgeous light blue its such a lovely pale sky colour it looks so nice with a silver glitter over the top makes it sparkle in sunlight.
Its like an off white colour but I cant get enough of these BarryM Gelly Hi Shines they have such a great colour range.
                                              
BarryM Gelly Hi Shine GNP20 Rose Hip 508
This is a like pale pink there is no shimmer or any glitter in this just pure colour really nice and girlie.
                                            
BarryM Gelly Hi Shine GNP36 Fondant 450
The lilac is such a nice colour I love this you don't find many lilacs like this one its so unusual.
it stands out and is really beautiful.
                                          
 essie Fashion Playground.
Now I am an essise fan these polishes are so nice and this polish is pastel green with a lovely light glitter in this polish with a really nice picnic nail polish look.
                                              
High Brow
I don't know the colour as this bottle doesn't have a number but you can get this at B&M its the light pale pink.
I really love this pink its such a nice colour its like an in between pink, such a beautiful floral pink for this summer.
                                         
Gel PRO George ASDA 09 Nude Pink.
Nude Pink is the right name for this polish.
This looks really nice on the nails if you don't want a colour that is to bright then this is perfect these Gel PRO polishes are really nice they are true to the colour and they have a high shine to them.
                                               
essie Romper Room.
This colour is really nice I love this light off white colour.
This is really nice with glitter on top makes your nails a little different.
Lauren
x

Comments