My Love For Photography.

Here is my first of many posts on photography.
I have never really talked about my love for photography.
Photography is something I have a passion for, taking pictures of the outdoors.
Landscapes, bugs, trees, beaches, sunsets, wilderness, long roads, woodland, lakes, leaves, scenery, seasons animals, and anything that interests me.
I always try and take plenty of picture for each post.
I just have a normal camera and also use my phone to take many pictures but I still can capture some beautiful photos from around where I live.
I am such an amateur at taking photos but I think its the freedom of what you like and what you want to take.
I am a lover of the outdoors and love all season that's the reason I choose WinterForest because it represents me.
I am at peace when walking through woodland and by rivers listening to the sounds of the rushing water and the birds and crunching of the leaves in autumn this makes me feels very relax.
If you are like me go and explore have an adventure and do what makes you happy.
Here are some of the pictures I have taken this year.
All pictures were taken in England North East/North West.
The camera and phone camera I used to take these are 
Fujifilm FinePix XP60 Waterproof (Yellow)
Sony Xperia M2 Phone Camera.

I also post some of these pictures on Instagram check them out:

If you have a Blog about photography or Instagram I would love to check out your work post a link in comments below.

 Lauren
x

Comments