L'OREAL Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil.

"Instantly Dissolves even water proof Make-up"
"Re- Balance for healthy looking skin"
Its great for all skin types.
This is a lovely none greasy oil that helps to restore the balance in your skin the oil is so soothing and is really great for cleaning the skin getting rid of all your make-up and cleansing your skin to bring it back its moisture.
I use this about 4 time a week to give my skin a treatment I apply to dry skin and massage my face in circular movements to devolve all make up then I rinse and all the make up is off and the skin feel moisturised and smooth.
Make sure you rinse your face well.
This product is for the hole of the face eyes and lips.
This is not harsh on the skin its a really nice in-between it does not dry out or make your skin feel greasy.
If i want to use this to give my skin moisture and to cleanse I wash my face with a face wash beforehand and then use this as moisture treatment.
Perfect for all skin types.
I have talked about this in an older post but its that good I gave this its own post.
For a pamper night this is a great addition to your routine.

Boots price £7.99 click the link below:
Lauren
x

Comments