HuckleBerry Blue With Rose Quartz Glitter Look.

I wanted to paint my nails with a blue to look fresh here the look I choose.

                                                
 GNP 19 Huckleberry 446
Its a lovely pale buy off white colour I've seen a lot of people wearing white if your not a fan of pure white nail then these colours are a great alternative.
I always apply two coats i say it every time I write about nail polish but I always think polish looks better on the nails when there is two coats it makes the polish look just light the bottle.
BarryM £3.99
https://www.barrym.com/product/Gelly-Hi-Shine
                                                
 349 Rose Quartz Glitter 504
This is a lovely multi coloured glitter with thick chunky piece of rose gold glitter and small rainbow colours glitter beautiful looks amazing when the sun light hits it.
I applied to coats on my ring finger and aloud it to dry I haven't applied any top coat and the glitter feels really smooth and
BarryM £2.99
https://www.barrym.com/product/Classic
                                               

Lauren
x

Comments