V05 Ultimate Hold Weather Resistant Hairspray.

This is the best hairspray I have ever used and its affordable.
Its an ultimate hold weather resistant hairspray.
It does work on my thin hair I have been out when it was lightly raining for about an hour and my hair still looked good and I didn't have fly away hair.
is so nice on the hair and doesn't make your hair feel stiff.
I love the fact you can brush it out great for when you want to change your hair style from day to night.
Gives your hair a lovely shine.
Also this product has a UV filter to help protect against environmental damage.
Would make a great addition to your travel product for these hot humid climates.
It isnt the strongest hair spray to leave your hair stiff so an updo may need a stronger spray but for giving your hair a nice sleek look that keeps it style would be perfect.
You can find this product everywere.
I get mine from Boots for £3.49
  
Lauren
x

Comments