New Clairol Herbal Essences Cleary Naked Dry Shampoo Review.

New Clairol Herbal Essences Cleary Naked Dry Shampoo £3.
I loved the packaging really nice quality feel and the top is very secure and it does have a tropical smell to it.
But that were my liking of the product stops.
I get very greasy hair the very next day after shampooing so in between washes I always use dry shampoos.

But this is a Dry Shampoo and its the worst I've used I have tried this a few times and after applying it to my hair roots and fringe and working it in then brushing it out my hair is still greasy.
It doesn't get rid of any excess oil and I have to revert back to using Batiste.
I sprayed it all 3 side and my fringe It still looked greasy and then tried it again and it just wasn't getting rid of the oil.
I know my hair will not be completely free of oil but I was expecting this to get rid of the top layer and make my fringe look clean.
I definitely will not be purchasing this again.
It didn't do anything it says I think it would if you used the hole can. But that wouldn't be cost effective.

Lauren
x


Comments