Movies Nights

I absolutely love watching movies they are my little escapism.
I really enjoy watching them over and over.
The reason is about if you see a movie once and then watch it again sometimes you see bits that you missed the first time you watched it.
I could have movie night every night.
I love all genres of movies there's not a genre that I haven't seen a movie of.
Drama
Action
Horror
Comedy
Adventure
Crime
Crime and Gangster
Musicals/ Dance
Thrillers
Western
Sci-Fi
War
Epics/ Historical
 Drama
 Animation
Christmas films
I probably have missed some genres off but you get the idea.
I am so into action films I think they are my favourites.
This is the first of many Movie Posts.
I will be choosing films that I like and also what makes a great movie night in.
Don't worry I wont give any spoilers away.
Lauren
x


Comments