Summer Outfits Beer Garden.

Here's my choice of outfit for sitting out at a Beer Garden in lovely warm weather.
I choose this outfit as its very pretty and girly and with the roses give a lovely British summer feel.
So here what I picked.

                                         
Here a simple tank top I got from Primark not sure the price.
It a lovely pink toned and is such a nice feeling top fits perfect.
I have tucked it into this skirt to give it a modern feel.
                                                      
 This skirt I got from Primark not sure how much.
I love adding this over a top, the contrast of the dark colour and the brightness of the top looks so nice.
                                    
 Here's a very well used pair of ballet flats from Primark.
They are such a good pair of shoes for summer.
 I also get these from Primark.
                                                       
 This jewellery just ties in the outfit perfect I love the girlie outfit then this manly looking watch.
The bracelet is from a pack from Primark.
This watch I purchased from TKMAXX for £15.
 This necklace is perfect with the light pink against the deep pink.

With this out fit I would match it with a lovely pastel blue bag and pastel blue nails.

Lauren
x

Comments