Summer Outfit Festival look.

I love picking outfits to wear.
I wanted to show my style and show you what I would wear and just to give ideas on alternative styles.
Everyone has there own unique and personal style.
I always google images of seasonal styles as well as holiday festival and beach.
The reason is I love checking out different looks and finding new outfits.
When I'm picking a magazine its not just for the stories its for the pictures to see what the celebrities are wearing.
So in this series I just thought why not share my personal style.
What I would say for my style is comfort is key.
All these items are from my own wardrobe and that I've bought.
So here's a festival look I would choose.

                                                        

This look is something I would wear to a festival an easy casual look.
I love this look it's cool and casual with these funky sunglasses give it a different look you can add a hat to this look and a funky bag.
 I love this top it has a lovely Aztec feel to it with the border which I love as you can add these colours to your nails there's so many tutorials on YOUTUBE so add the Aztec feel.
Its a light wait and airy not sure wear I bought this from as I have taken the label's out as they were scratchy and  have had this awhile.
                                                          

 There's jeans are my favourite I have had them for many years I got them from a market stall.
They are comfy I love the light colour perfect for summertime.
They sit above the knees and I love the lace flowers.
                                     

These are Lee Cooper trainers I got as a gift.
They are so comfy and I love style, They have been warn for ages so I will be needing a new pair soon.
Great for this summer as everyone is wearing this style and most companies are selling this look.
                                      

 This is the jewellery I picked it light look really nice with this outfit.
Here are the items up close.
The necklace and the ring I got from Primark and the bracelet I got from a market stall.
                                        

Here are my aviators they are so cool I love the colours it matches the top colours.
They are great and give a lovely style and funk up any outfit.
An I love the gold frames.
You can find these inmost high street shops.
                               



Hope this give you some ideas.
Next week there will be a beach seaside outfit that will be up on Fashion Wednesday.

Lauren
x


Comments