GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water.

GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water
Removes Make-Up + Cleanses +Soothes
With no rinsing
You can use this for your face, eyes, lips, With no perfume.
This is a 400ml you can 200 uses.
This is so no on the skin and is gentle in taking your makeup off.
I love the fact it removes from your full face, were as some other products say avoid the eye area when sometimes you just want to take the lot off.
I usually just apply this on to cotton pads and then wipe over the face, When I take my eye make up off I hold it over the eye for a couple of seconds then wipe.

 This product would be great id you go camping of for festivals as its so cleansing and suits all skin types even sensitive.

This is only £4.19
For the one above

Prices and products may vary
But do check out there other Micellar waters

Lauren
x


Comments