Bright Pink With chunky glitter Nails.

As of late I've been wearing pastel shade a lot so I wanted a change so I choose bright pint with chunky glitter.
                                        
First I applied 2 coats (to get the true colour) of The High Brow Nail Polish, This polish is from B&M for £1.49.
This is the brightest Pink polish they have.
It applies nicely and has a nice shine to it.
For the price you cant really go wrong.

                                            
Then I wanted to add a bit of sparkle so I choose the-
Nails Inc. Nail Jewelry Diamond Burlington Arcade 383 I purchased this at TKMAXX for £3.99
This is a lovely glitter as it has small and large chunks of glitter with rainbow effect colours.
I just applied two very thin coats of this to the nails and used the brush to even out the glitter on each nail.
This is the finished look Its such a nice change for summer.
The Pictures don't do the pink justice but believe me its a very bright.
                                          
When I used glitter I always applied a top coats just to make the nails feel a lot smoother.
I used the Asda own brand George GelPRO 16 Clean. You can pick one up in store or Online for £3
I applied a nice thin layer over the top it give a gel look with shine give a great finish to the nails.
                                            

Lauren
x


Comments