The Jumbo Ear and Eye Wipes Pet Care

I have a cocker spaniel and these dogs are well know for eye and ear infections if you don't keep on top of a cleaning routine.
So to help me keep on top of the build up of wax and tearstains I use these.
I can honestly say they help and do exactly what they say.
They can be used for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.

                                         

Petkin Jumbo Earwipes.
The ear wipes help to wipe away daily dirt, odor and wax it also helps to cleanse and deodorizer.
They also help to prevent irritation that can cause infection.

I use these about 3to4 times a week to help prevent the build up of wax in each ear I just lift up his ears and wipe away any wax and dirt I can see I use one wipe per ear.
I can honestly say they have prevented many infections, Oliver hates his ears getting cleaned, But its the best thing for him.


The key ingredients include; Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Gel, and more

The price I have paid for these are anything between £4 to £6 for 80 wipes.

You can purchase them Online:
Pet Supermarket:

Or
Pet at Home Online or in Store:

Packaging and prices may vary.

                                            

Petkin Jumbo Eyewipes.
These wipes cleanse the eye area wipes away tear stains and dirt.
Helps prevent irritation that can cause infection and has natural Aloe Vera to help sooth area.

I use these every day to help prevent any infection and clean away sleep from Oliver's eyes.
You need to use one wipe per eye but what I do is I get one wipe out and tear it in half and use each half for each eye.
These are so good and keep my dogs eye clear and clean and helps stops any dirt from irritating his eye area.

Key Ingredients include: Aloe Vera Gel and Botanical Extracts.

 The price I have paid for these are anything between £4 to £6 for 80 wipes.

You can purchase them Online:
Pet Supermarket:

Or
Pet at Home Online or in Store:

Packaging and prices may vary.


Lauren
x


Comments