Groomers Evening Primrose Oil Shampoo.

Finding the right shampoo for my dog is a must as he has long fur.
He is such a dirt finder mud he's in it puddles he runs through and river he jumps in for a swim.
So it a must to wash all of this off him without drying out his skin and leaving him smelling nice and clean.
Here is the shampoo I am currently using:
This is, The Professionals Choice GROOMERS Evening Primrose Oil Skin &Coat Shampoo.
This product says it soothes and maintain skin.
It also says its a conditioning shampoo that soothes, dry, flaky and sensitive.
It's an amazing shampoo and does everything it says.
I wet my dogs fur and then add the shampoo depends on how long my dogs fur is to the amount I use then I rinse really well.
His fur after when its dry fells so clean and silky and has a nice scent.
It a great product as it doesn't dry out his skin.
I would recommend giving it a try its a little pricey for a dog shampoo but worth it.
This Shampoo you can buy for £6 at Pets At Home.
Pets at home:
Here a picture of Oliver after his bath and all dry.
Lauren
x



Comments