Primark Haul.

I went for a little shopping trip to town and stopped by Primark.
So I thought I would share what I bought with an added little Item from Next.

Here's the Jewellery I picked up.

Here's a really nice set of necklaces you can wear them together and separate.
These are such a lovely set for this summer and for £3 they are a bargain.
I love added accessories like this to give your outfit an added style.

Here the first set of bracelets.
I love the look of wearing multiple bracelets I have always liked wearing bracelets like this but the ones I find are to big and take over, Where these a delicate and have a really nice design and look. with some having chains, beads, and rope ties.

Here are the chain bracelets they have really nice different pendant's on them and they are in
 silver gold and a bronze colours very in this year.

Here is the lovely dresses I got and for a unbelievable price of £5.
The reason I wanted these is because I am such a jeans person but in summer jeans are just to hot and they can sometimes be unconfutable.
So when I saw these they were just perfect to have in my wardrobe and the style is perfect for me.
These are the two colours I got but they d have more colours in certain stores colours may vary.

I got these PJ leggings they are nice and comfortable and I love the pattern
I always get PJ's live this to wear for summer as there so comfy.
 I got these for £6 I love the detail from the bow down to the laces at the bottom of the legs.

I didn't find any tops to match so I went o the men's section in Primark and got a men's t-shirt size XSmall crew neck.
I know its the men's section but they are so nice to wear as a PJ top and very comfy and baggy. I've been getting them for the past 3 years now every summer and they are a little thinker in the material such a good buy for £2.50.

As I am such a lover of socks and have many here are my purchases of socks. I  get really cold feet all year round so socks are a must and I love Primark's there soft and fit really nicely and I love the patterns so here what I got.
On the left there 2 pairs and oh my they are amazingly soft and so cosy they are noce tight at all and keep my feet toasty as even though its summer the night can still be really cold these were £2
Next on the right this is a 5 pack of lovely blue patterned socks for £2.50

An last but not least this is the nail polish I got from Next which is such a pretty chunky glitter pieces.
I love the copper colour can just imagine this at Christmas time on the nails. Beautiful and a steal at £4.
Check in store for this polish as it doesn't appear on there website.

Primark's website is like a new in store look book they don't sell anything on the site
but you can always check out there latest fashion:
http://www.primark.com/en/features

Lauren
x

Comments