Review NIVEA Express Hydration Primer Normal & Combination Skin

Here is my review on one of my favourite skin care brands.


 I am such a big fan of  NIVEA.
Me and my family have been using this brand for so many years.
 But like any review I will give my honest opinion.

The price is reasonable for a primer it's round about £5 but the price can vary.

The cream has a nice texture and a very light feeling. It helps make your pores look less and gives you a very soft feeling and helps make your skin feel smooth.


I have been using this on my skin it was really nice and did make my skin look really nice.

But as time went on and I used this everyday and my skin started to get a little dry so I had to change the way I applied this product, I don't think it was all to do with the product as it is the normal to combination primer, I think the weather changes helped to dry my skin out as well.
Due to this I decided to add some NIVEA crème on my skin over the primer and it worked really well. It helped keep my skin smooth as well as moisturising.

I would recommend it but if you have dry skin, Try the Express Hydration Primer- Dry and sensitive Skin Primer.
 Heres a swatch of the Nivea Primer.

Here is the NIVEA website please check out all there other products:

Or check out Boots NIVEA section:

Price vary But Round about £5.

Lauren
x


Comments