Neutrogena Nourishing Body Lotion

This is my favourite body lotion.
When products state that it "enhances skin hydration level by 3 times and give you soft and nourishing skin" I never really think it will work like it say.
But this is amazing and a great product I love it and find it works just like it says.
This has Nordic berry.

I have been looking for a while for a great moisturiser and I have seen this product and couldn't wait to try it.
It is so nourishing and is so soothing on my skin. The product absorbs quickly and give you really moisturised skin.
I always use this after a shower and my skin still feels really soft a day after and feels so smooth.
I have never found a better product than this and I have tried a lot this is defiantly a repurchase.
This has a pump which is my favourite feature as I find this easier to use and quicker.
I also find that you can limit how much you use and not waist as much.
Prices May Vary.
Superdrug

Lauren
x


Comments