Neutrogena The Transparent Facial Bar

My little bar of magic.
This is an amazing bar of soap it is so gentle on the skin and is a great addition to any skin care routine.
I could not resist buying 6 bars yes 6.

The bar is transparent when wet its like a window with orange glass.
The formula is the original is very genital and so cleansing  and give you clean and healthy looking skin without drying your skin.


This glycerin-rich facial bar contains no harsh chemical's, dyes or hardeners.

It removes all excess oil and clears the skin of all traces of makeup and without clogging your pores.
Great for use ever morning and night.

I love washing my face with soap I find you get a lot for your money and it lasts for ages.
Also helps clear my skin and keeps my skin looking fresh and clean.

This bar is in Homebargins at the moment for an unbelievable price of 49p I know I couldn't believe it either I got theses yesterday
They usually sell out quite quick so don't wait around to purchase.

Neutrogena prices may vary. 

Lauren


Comments