BarryM, Pink With Sparkle Look Plus GelPRO Clear.

BarryM is my favourite brand of nail polish.
So here's my latest look for spring.
Here's the polish I used for this look.
This Is The Gelly Hi Shine GNP 20 Rose Hip 508
I used this polish on all my nails, applying two coats to build the colours. This polish dries quickly and lasts on your nail for days without chipping.
One coat gives you a sheer look.
Seconds coat gives you a full colour with no streaks.
You can get this polish in Boots for £3.99

This Is The Effect Nail Paint TNP 7 Duchess 340
This is a full cover glitter effect nail paint that has pink particles in.
I used two coats to build the effect.
This polish last days on your nail without chipping.
You can purchase this polish from BarryM for £3.99

This Is GelPRO Nail Polish 16 Clear.
I love this for a top coat it make any polish look like gel and keeps you colour nails from chipping.
You can purchased this item from George at ASDA for £3 Check out there others colours as well they are amazing quality for the price.

Here's a close up of the colour and glitter effect.
It's a perfect look to make any outfit also a bold look.
Lauren
x

Comments