Whats in my Handbag.

Well here's my handbag. It's really big but I love it. I use this bag when I'm going shopping and traveling. It is big enough to carry everything I need.
Here what I carry with me.
                                                                                    


Most important for me is my Mobile phone. Next here is my note book I always carry I write list so useful not to forget my pens.
                                                                                                 

My purse is a always a must, here are my point cards I love the fact when you buy you get point which turn into store credit, best idea.
                                                                                           

Next my glasses. I am short sighted, I don't need to wear them all the time
just when I need or want to see clearer.
My sunglasses are lovely there not prescription but they have warm coloured lenses so they make every were look so sunny and warm even in winter..
                                                                                                      



Here's the beauty items I carry, Some of these change from time to time like the lips products I am always switching them. You never know when you need some of these and I am surprised how many time I use each of them.
                                                                                                       


  This is my little makeup bag that I house my products in but it's a little small so I am currently on the look out for a new one.
                                                                                             

And this is my handbag. 
   I got this for Christmas its the bag I really wanted I just loved the look and the style of it. It's from Matalan. I love the fact there's an open section in the middle and on the front and the back there are zip compartments. It's a great bag love it.

Lauren


Comments