Skin Care - Under £10

Here are some of my favourite skin care products.
I love skin care I love trying new products and finding ones that I will repurchase.
 These are my favourite and work really well with my skin.
I have combination skin I have good skin days and bad.
Its sometimes my skin and sometimes the products I use. I do switch these products up.
                                                                                
Neutrogena Visibly clear 2-in-1 wash and mask.
Here is a fab little product I have been using this for a while now. It's a wash and mask I just use this as a mask but I love the fact you have 2-in-1.
It's really nice to apply to the skin it doesn't dry my skin out like other masks do.
It soothing and when is dries it doesn't tighten best thing it doesn't irritate and it doesn't have a strong smell which I really like. 
The after feeling is very soft and the skin feels very clean it does unclog pores, But it doesn't unclog every single pore I have, But I have never found any product that does that.
Mask: Apply a thin layer over the skin and leave to dry for 5 minuets and then rinse.

                                                                    

L'Oreal PARIS Skin perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliator.
I love this exfoliator its so nice and not to harsh on the skin. Its infused with micro-beads, gently exfoliates dead skin cells and impurities.
Its so nice to massage into the skin and removes all makeup and does what it says as it reveals better skin texture and my skin looks very radiant.
After, My skin feels so smooth and gives a great base for makeup.
                                                                                    
L'Oreal PARIS Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil.
This is a great cleansing oil.
 I always think cleansing oils will leave my skin oily and greasy but this doesn't.
This is so nice to apply I love the fact you can apply it to your face eyes, and lips.
I apply 2 to 3 drops, I start with my face and lips then apply the last bit onto my eyes but make sure you rinse your eyes really well. I spend a little longer on my eye with apply and rinsing.
It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and gives it a nice finish. I feel like my skin is so clean afterwards. I recommend this and I have been using this for while and love it.
                                                                   
NIVEA Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream.
I really like NIVEA products and use this night cream every night I apply a thin layer and let it sink in.
Its a great texture and has nice packaging and I love the fact the packaging is thick plastic and not glass.
It gives a nice feeling to the skin when you wake up, It leaves the skin very smooth and has a cleansing feel when applying.
                                                                   
NIVEA CREME
Now this is an oldie but goodie and the ladies in my family have been using this for more than 50years.
There are many uses for this product like:
  • A moisturiser mask for my hands and feet I use cotton gloves and socks and apply, then leave it all night and I end up having really nice skin by morning.
  • I use it as a face moisturiser but don't apply to eye lids as it will make your eyelids to oily, I apply a very thin layer and dap off any excess. but I only use it for this when my skin is very dry and need a moisture boost.
  • I use this for dry patches and just dab this on the areas that are dry. It helps making my makeup look better on dry patches.
  • I use this on my cuticles after I have cut them I apply this and it keeps them soft and look nice.
  • I also use this on my knees and elbows as I get really dry skin and sometimes they need a boost of moisture.
  • Sometimes when I have sunburn and have no after sun I will apply this, I pop it in the fridge and it is so cooling on the skin.
There are so many more.
I love this products and recommend a try and for the price it is a bargain.
Its a very think consistency and a great product to have.
                                                                      
Prices for all above items:
Neutrogena Visibly clear 2-in-1 wash and mask. £3.79 http://www.boots.com/en/Neutrogena-Visibly-Clear-2-in-1-Wash-and-Mask-150ml_11640/
L'Oreal PARIS Skin perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliator. £2.99
L'Oreal PARIS Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil. £5.33
NIVEA Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream. £4.15
NIVEA CREME The Original. £3.50
Price and packaging may vary.
Lauren
x


Comments