NAILSINC LONDON Alexa Hearts Collection.



 It was like Christmas when the delivery van pulled up. I couldn't wait to open this. I was looking for new nail polishes online and came across this on amazon but when I looked at the price I couldn't believe my eyes. This is a collection of 6- 14ml nail polishes a make-up bag and a nail file for £19.95, When I went on the NAILS INC website each nail polish is £15. So to get all this for under £20 is amazing.

This one is called ALEXA HEARTS.
It has good sized hearts that are thinly cut and are such a nice addition to any manicure. This is a top coat to give your nails a little something extra with these hearts a great way to change up your nails. I love this polish and love to paint my nails all one colour then add these to my ring fingers to add something different and cute.

 This is called ALEXA STARS
Now I love stars so when I saw this I could wait to have this in my nail collection. These are thinly cut and are such a nice size for your nails they are silver and gold stars. The stars are really nice on top of a darker nail polish I will wear these with the night sky polish within this collection.

This is ALEXA EDIT NIGHT SKY.
Here is a beautiful deep blue. Such a lovely shade as I don't own a dark blue so this is a really nice addition. cant wait to use the stars to make a dreamy night sky upon my nails.

This is ALEXA CASHMERE PINK.
A lovely vintage pink such a lovely colour, It has a pearl effect sheen to it. The pink is great for the hole family and is a very neutral colour.

 This is ALEXA EDIT WINTER LILAC.
This is so nice it's a lovely winter lilac I love this colour I haven't seen this colour in the shops its so unique. This is a great all year round colour. would look nice for spring coming up. I will defiantly be wearing it.

This is ALEXA HOLOGRAPHIC
Its a beautiful very fine glitter that is silver toned with flecks of pink, green, blue, orange, yellow hints.
I love glitter and this would look so nice for summer with the sun bringing out the colours in this polish.

These bottles are such great quality they are large in size as you do get 14ml and has a thick glass body the lid is thick and silver in colour and to open lift the lid straight up and you will find a little black plastic top this is your secondary lid and handle of the brush to paint your nails.

Here's the makeup bag you get with this collection its a really nice thin plastic the zip glides really nicely along. it has diamond detail design on back and front and has a handle that's attach to the zip which you can detach. Is a medium size great for your makeup for your handbag. With the NAILS INC label inside.

Last but not least this nail file always a great thing to have as I go through so many on these every month. nice abrasive side for filing your nail and the glittery side is deck out with black sequins and gives such pretty flecks of sparkly.

This is an amazing purchase and great quality items and I would recommend this and it also makes a great gift it is a Christmas collection for 2014 but these colours are timeless. The colours work great all year round.

NAIL INC £25

Amazon £19.95 (Not Include post and packaging)
Prices may vary.
Lauren
x


Comments