Nails Pale Blue With Glitter.

Nails Inc. BarryM and RIMMEL
It's still winter, So here what I'm wearing on my nails.
                                                                                                       
Nails Inc. called Weighhouse Street.
Really nice pale blue colour, Nails Inc. are a really nice quality brand I have a lot of different colours and a few glitters. They are for sale in Boots for £12. I couldn't find this one in Boots as I have had it a while but There are many pale blue colours around at the moment. But do check out Nails Inc.
polishes at Boots.
I always prep my nails before hand ready for applying nail polish but they were a little dry on the tip of my finger sorry about that.
This is the first coat I always apply 2 coats just to make the colour stronger.
                                                                                   
I really love this colour on the nails is a great winter colour. I'm really into pale nails polishes at the moment.
                                                                            
BarryM called Majesty
I love BarryM  they have a great colour range. The price is affordable and the quality is really nice and they have many different effects and always update the colours. Priced £3.99.
I just applied this over the top of the ring finger I just applied one coat as the glitter is very dense so it covers very easily.
                                                                                      

Then I applied a clear coat over the top. I have a few but for this I used the
RIMMEL LASTING FINISH PRO 170 Crystal Clear. Price around £2 to £6 price can vary.


Lauren
x


Comments