SOAP&GLORY- A flirty floral fragrant body spray.


SOAP&GLORY - Mist you Madly

I love Soap & Glory. This is one of my favourites it's a body mist with a difference. 
I have tried so many different branded body mists and this is far the best.



It's like a perfume in a plastic bottle. Some times floral scents can be like air fresher, but this one smells like a perfume you find in Duty Free. But not at duty free price as this bottle is only £3.50 for 100ml in Boots, bargain.

The scent is described as having notes of bergamot and blackcurrant, magnolia, vanilla, freesia and musk. I find it lasts awhile but I always keep topping the scent up though out the day.

A great beauty item to keep in your handbag and use on the go. 

 



You can find this in Boots store and online: http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory™-Mist-You-Madly™-Mini-Body-Spray-100ml_1114197/

Lauren
x



Comments