MAX FACTOR X - Free gift offer. Great gift for mother's day.

MAX FACTOR X - COMING UP ROSY
Found this amazing offer in Boots. Spend at least £15 and receive a gift with purchase worth £27.
It's a great offer to treat yourself or as mothers day is approaching it would make a great gift.

My full purchase.

It took me a while to choose just two products to make up to at least £15. The makeup counter was so nice to choose from the prices were clear and the display was really easy on the eye and there are so many testers for you to choose the right products from you.
Here are the two I picked:


Here are the two products.       


The Blusher is this Crème Puff  Blush, 05 Lovely Pink. It has a beautiful pink tone a nice light fresh colour and I love the different tones of colour mixed. I paid £8.99. The texture is a powder but with a lovely cream feel to it.


The Eyeshadow is the Excess Shimmer Eye Crème, 20 Copper. It's a thick cream texture. It's true to it's name shimmer. I love the fact this colour is like light copper colour. if your not a fan of powdered eye shadow this is a great pick. I paid £7.99.


In the free gift with purchase you receive full sized Nail polish, Lip stick, Mascara also a coupon giving you £2 or €3.50, off on any Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer, Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation or Skin Luminizer Foundation.


The Nail polish is Glossfinity 72 Pink'ed. glossy nails for up to 7 days. It's a beautiful peach- pink toned. Not a colour I would have picked given the choice but I actually really like it. A colour that will look really nice for Spring/Summer.

The Mascara is False Lash Effect, bold volume for up to 24 hours in black. It's got chunky packaging. The wand has plastic rounded comb, Very soft plastic comb at the tip the bristles are smaller and get bigger as it goes down. I love this feature as I will be able to use this on my bottom lashes as well as my top lashes. 

The Lipstick is Colour Elixir Lipstick Star Dust Pink 615. The packaging is cute and I love the colour as it is a beautiful dusty pink as it says. A lovely colour for a cold winters day but a great wear all year round would suit any age. I think this is my current favourite lip colour. I'm so into pink tones for my lips and this is a great lipstick to add to my collection as I like to choose different ones every week to have in my bag.

Here are swatches from 3 products
From Left to right: Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Blush.


For these 5 Max Factor X products I paid a total of £16.98. I think this is a fab price for some great products, I am so pleased I spotted this offer in Boots.

Along with this gift box you get a leaflet (on the first picture on top of the coupon) that tells you why the products were picked and a description on the products, giving you a couple of tips along the way.

If you would like to check out this offer: http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor/

Lauren
x

Comments