Ruby Red Glitter Nails Swatch.

I know Christmas is over but being ill all over the Christmas season I never got chance to write the posts I had planned so why not post them in January as we all love Ruby red nails all year round.

 This is a gorgeous colour all on its own and as winter is still here this is such a lovely colour which is a lovely Raspberry BarryM which is only £2.99. This applies really well very smooth and shiny just apply 2 coats.

This is a beautiful ruby glitter that is just so pretty on the nails and gives off such a glitz look. This is such a pretty sparkly glitter goes on the nails beautifully and leaves you with plenty of sparkle just apply a clear top coat to leave your nails smooth.. This polish is Ruby Slippers £2.99.
Below is the swatches of the finished look, check them out.
This is one of the best top coats I have ever used I am obsessed with it. It leaves a lovely finish to your nails leaving your home manicure looking like a professional manicure. I apply a thin layer to the nail and allow to dry it give any dull nail a fantastic shine and makes them feel so soft and smooth. This is a Revlon Top Coat 010.
Do check out this top coat it is fantastic this has become my go to favourite for my top coats its amazing.

Lauren
x

Comments