Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucree Perfume.

Wow wow wow.
I absolutely love this perfume.
Because I have had over 100.000 views on my blog I wanted to buy something for myself to celebrate and there's no better way than buying a perfume that I've wanted for a very long time.
I love the original Angel but because its so expensive I have never been able to afford it.
I was in duty free the other week flying to Spain and saw this it was a bargain at £36, I couldn't believe my luck.
This is the 50ml limited edition Thierry Mugler ANGEL EAU SUCREE.
I went straight over to the shelve to have a smell.
That's when I new it was the one for me.
It was like I was in a perfume dream world with the stars.
it smells amazing, it's a sweet and summery scent which is very distinctive.
This scent is so beautiful I am obsessed.
I sprayed it for a night out and by morning I could still smell it.

"Fragrance family: Fruity Gourmand.
Facets: Red Berry Sorbet, Caramelised Meringue
So you can see why I love this fragrance.

This is what you get inside.
This bottle is so gorgeous I love the star shape, This is the best perfume bottle I have ever seen it's beautiful
The ANGEL EAU SUCREE has a beautiful frosting on the edges which is a delight and I love the silver spray top that's the star highest point.
This bottle sprays evenly and precise for a great distribution.
With the flat back the star lays flat on your vanity or you can purchase a stand to display your Angel.
This is a refill bottle so you can buy The Echo Refills and when this is empty you don't have to throw this beautiful bottle but refill it!!
What a fantastic idea a great way of reusing I have never seen this on any other purchase this is genius.
These box is stunning this perfume would make a beautiful gift for someone.
On the left is an invitation to the Theirry Mugler, The Mugler Circle.
 "Invites you to join his exclusive circle to share totally new fragrances experiences: sneak peeks previews with precious trail sizes" and much more.
The way to register on the circle is using the unquic code inside your box.
The note on the right tells you about the refills.
Lets just take a moment on how gorgeous this bottle is.
Check out this product and many other on Theirry Mugler.
I love this so much its my all time favourite fragrance.

Lauren
x

Comments