Hair Cutting Clips, At Home Hairdressing.

I saw these on YouTube and thought why not. These are hair cutting rotation level tools. They help to cut your hair without having to go to the hair dressers. I love them and they have saved me so much money by paying a one off price I got mine off eBay for £5.99. they do work perfectly I have been able to cut my fringe to a perfect level with a perfect curve also gives my long hair a trim taking of any split ends off and leaves my hair perfectly curve. I can honestly say I love them and they are
worth the money I don't really need to go to the hairdressers again unless I want to change my hair style. I use the pink one for my friend and the white for the longer lengths of my hair.
If you want to find out how to use these there are of videos on YouTube I find it easier watching how to use I would watch many videos before using. With the white you may need some help. But do read fully and see how to use these properly. These will save you money and give you perfectly cut hair.
Check out closer pic below. 
Lauren
X

Comments