Brush Cleansing Pad, How I Clean My Brushes.

These silicone makeup brush cleaning pads helps to deep clean your brushes. Instead of using your fingers to help lather the soap up in your brushes which is a messy job, These help to separate your brush bristle and helps lather your soap up giving them a deep clean and removing dirt. By lightly moving your brush around the different patterns. When rinsing these help to removes all the soap leaving your brushes clean and dirt free. These make cleaning my brushes quicker and easier. There are many different brush cleaning pads with loads of different patterns and sizes. With the risen
patterns these move each bristle around which works well on large and small brushes I find my brushes are so clean after and saves me from using hands to get lather. They don't cost alot either I got these two from amazon they are of a small size but are perfect for travelling. Ebay is perfect for finding them just check the size guide to find your perfect pad. I could deep clean my brushes with out them.Cleaner brushes always apply makeup better so in between deep cleaning I always spot clean my brushes.
After use I clean the pads removing any makeup left and set aside to dry fully before storing them in this zip lock bag keeps them clean and dust free.

Lauren
x

Comments