Noir Eternae Youth Potion Face Scrub.

Face masks are my absolute favourite part of my skincare routine. I have used so many different masks in my time from moisture mask, pore masks and cleansing masks from all different brands at affordable prices. I receive a Glossybox every month so I'm able to try all different types. This one I received in February's​ Glossybox and it is amazing.
La Theories Des Volcanos Noir Eternal Youth Potion, face scrub. This is a 2 in 1 scrub and facial mask. With this magic face mask when applying the mask is a lovely pink tone and then starts to turn grey. This volcanic pastes captures redness impurities and removes dead skin cells which helps to clear your skin.
Noir Eternae Youth Potion Face Scrub

This is such a lovely mask to try and with Glossybox I save on the price.

Lauren
x

Comments