BarryM Matte Clear Top Coat My Little Bottle Of Magic.

I love looking at nail posts on Instagram, so many now are matte shades. They look so classy and different with a touch of velvet I love the deep blue and light pastel pinks. I have so many polishes I don't really want to start buying new matte polishes spending more money and getting the same colours just for them to look a little different. So this is my little bottle of matte. BarryM MATTE clear topcoat is my perfect addition to my nails collection. Use with any nail polishes you have and use
this as your topcoat which will give you the desired matte effect. It does look cloudy but this will turn any colours matte. I love the finished look sorry there aren't any pictures to show but I will be adding them on at a later date. Also will be doing a blog post to show what the different colours look like matte should be up in the next couple of months.
This top coat is only £2.99 I feel like I have double my collection with this little bottle.   
Lauren
x

Comments

Post a Comment