Loreal Elnett Satin Heat Protecting Styling Spray.

I love trying products to help my hair stay smooth and look sleek so finding the right products is a must.
This was on offer so I picked the L'Oreal Elnett Satin heat protect smooth blow dry for 3 days. I can honestly say I don't think I'll be using any other heat protector than Elnett. With this heat protect this gives my hair a smooth soft look with out any flyaways also leaving my hair shiny and looking
polished. I love the finished look this gives leaving my hair a more manageable feel, even if I just apply it to my hair and let my hair air dry this still leaves my hair straightly smooth. This is a fantastic de-frizzer and stopping any flyaway's. Not only is having my hair smooth and defrizz a must but whats more important is having up to 230oc protection. My hair goes thought alot of heat so having this protection as well as the styling side to this product is great.
This is my goto product to protect my hair and I love it.
With this easy spray nozzle is so easy to apply as I find the other spray nozzles sometimes tricky as my hands are usually wet when applying and the bottle ends up falling out of my hands so this just makes it easier.
This is very affordable and a fantastic product.

Lauren
x

Comments