Here Is My Hands Winter Saviour, Soap & Glory Hand Food.

 Winter is a nightmare for my hands they become dry, sore and red roar.
Here is my savior! The Soap & Glory Hand Food Cream is fantastic this is my little helper. I have this on my bed side table and use this every morning and every night. This Moisturiser has kepted my hands soft and well moisturiresed There is nothing worse than sore hands. I apply a good amount to my hands and massage it in well. Also for a more intense moisture use moisturising gloves you can
pick up at any beauty store all you do is apply a good amount covering your intire hands then place the gloves on and leave them on all night and by moring you will have the softest hands and you will be hooked on doing this at least once a week.

It such a great moisturiser I got this early this year for my brithday as a beauty gift budle and I love it. It has got to be the best moisturiser I have ever used as it dosn't take long to sink in to your skin.

You can get this in Large Size or Mini size.

Well all want a maicure to look great and having you skin well moisturiser will look lovely.

Lauren
x

Comments