ILLAMASQUA DWS Nail Polish Swatch.

 I am obsessed with grey I have grey everything its just such a lovely colour that goes with everything. So why not have it in a nail polish. This is such a beautiful shade of grey in different light this colour look deeper and light at different times of the day this is a fantastic polish to wear this winter and for that added sparkle just add a glitter on top to give you that wintry Christmas feel. The Illamasqua polishes are fantastic they dry quickly look great and leave your nail smooth and shiny.
Check out the Illiamsqua Site link above for all there colours they have such a fantastic colour collection to not disappoint. They are on the pricey side but for the money saver in you then you can find these at TKMAXX which is wear I got this one for only £3.99 (RRP £14.50). A great little gift for Christmas and a lovely treat for your self.
TKMAXX is where I get most of my polishes from as they are at a fantastic price and you get great brands. It's my favirote place to shop for gifts and for that something special as a treat with out braking the bank.
Check out the swatches below.

Lauren
x

Comments