Ciate Paint Heirloom Swatch.

 I love Autumn and Autumn nails are just something else. The colours are beautiful in Autumn so why cant nails be to. This is such a pretty colour I got it from a store that sells old stock off. But this is much a pretty colour i am loving the look this give of on the nails. With the sheen of gold yellow tones and purples with a hint of green this has a colour changing affect with the light angle. I'm not sure what its called but its a really unquic and one of my favourite polishes.

This polish was very thin with the first coats so i did apply about 3 to 4 very thin coats just to build the colour up, But the polish dried quickly and feels smooth on the nail and looks really nice.

You can find this polish on the Internet.

Check out the swatch below I've taken many pictures of these nail to try and show you the colour changes.

Lauren
x

Comments