UTAN & Tone Nourishing Night Creme Update.

I got this out of my July's Glossy Box , As I have never tried it I wasn't able to tell you much about the product as I wanted to take it on holiday with me and give it a try.
As this is a face night creme with a gradual tanner.
I have never seen these night time tanners for the face so I was eager to try this.
When on holiday for some reason my face takes longer to tan then my body so I was pretty happy to get this in my Glossy Box and just in time for my holiday.

As I said my face doesn't tan and that is exactly what happened, I ended up getting a lovely deep tan on my skin and on my face was the same colour I left with after a few days.
So I started using this on a night and I was very happy with the results.
I applied a good pea size amount and applied it evenly to my face and neck avoiding the brow and hair line.
This is meant to develop throughout the night with out leaving streaks and gives you a very light even looking tan.

So the first thing I did when I woke was check it out I was very pleased with the results.
I had no streaks and a very light tan this tanner builds up slowly over time of using the product.
It gives me a soft tan that looks very natural smooth and even on the skin.
The more I used this through the week the darker it became leaving my face looking sun kissed, from a nights sleep.

I love this product it is a little pricey for the amount of product you receive but if your like me then its worth the purchase for your holiday to help with parts of you skin that don't seem to want to tan. you get 25ml for £12.99.

So if you need a face tanner thats natural subtle tan then look no further than the Utan Night Creme..

Lauren
x

Comments