Ladival Sun Protection Review.

Recently I went on holiday to Spain for about 10 days and it was the best time.
Nearly ever time I go on holiday I burn not intentionally but for some reason I am not applying the right amount of product or that the product it's self isn't the best. So when  I went to Spain I planned not to burn this time by taking time out from the sun throughout the day and using a good protection.
I got this out of a Glossybox and just in time for my holiday. I wasn't expecting much from it as nothing has ever worked in the past so lets see.

Well in fact this is a fantastic product and I really enjoyed apply this I know that sounds weird.
Firstly the spray cap I find much better than a squeeze bottle of lotion, This was so much easier to apply and I was able to apply the product evenly and exactly where I wanted it without mess.
I used this ever day all over and reapplied it throughout the day to keep it topped up.
The result is I didn't burn once! It took my skin a little longer to tan but after a week my I had a lovely even tan all over and my skin was keep safe and with out burning.
This sank into the skin and didn't leave me feeling sticky at all.

This product protects you from harmful UV-A, UV-B and Infrared-A rays, with it's immediate protection it will protect you from the start, along with it's water resistant you can have a splash about in the sea with out worry(But if you go for a swim I would advise to reapply). This is suitable for sensitive skin so there is not problem in sharing with friend and family. This has become my favourite sun protection spray.
This is a little price at £20 But at Home Bargains at the moment you can get this for about £2.99 for same amount.
Perfect for you holiday bag.
Going on Holiday have a fanttic time and burn free.
Lauren
x

Comments