GARNIER Summer Body.

Now everyone wants a summer tan that lasts but they never do so you need a little help. I'm not a huge fan of spray tans or sunbeds. So finding a great tanner that gives me a lovely summer tan is important. As when it's winter my skin never sees the sun so I really want to keep a summer glow through the entire year.
This Garnier Summer Body Lotion is my favourite tanner that I have used for years it is my absolute favourite.
This is a daily moisturiser that helps to build a natural tan with it's added moisturiser your skin will not only look sun kissed but smooth and well moisturised. Applying this to your body you want to allow this to sink in before dressing and wash hands after application. I always apply this after a shower and before bed and by morning I have a very natural looking tan that is the perfect shade. You can either apply with your hands or a tanning mitt.

You can get line if you don't apply properly so make sure you cover your legs front and back and your arms all the way round.
To keep your skin looking it's bet with your tan apply to fresh scrubbed skin.
The more you apply this the deeper your tan will become for a natural colour I would apply this about 2/3 times a week depending on your ideal tan.
I love this product as my tan looks so natural you would think I had just been away.
This is very absorbent without being grease.
There are two choices of these tanner Light and Deep the one i have been using is deep but it's up to you.
Check out Garnier other products.

Lauren
x

Comments