For All Your Nail Polish Remover Needs Look No Further Than Superdrug's Removers.

Superdrug's Nail Polish Remover With Acetone.
This is the best along with there other nail polish remover products I have ever used I always have to have at least two bottles in my house just in case I run out.
This helps to remove all you nail polish quick and easy.
This is fast acting and leaves your nails clean.
This polish remover all polish also removes glitter nail polish easy I just soak a cotton pad then hold it over the nail for 15 seconds then sweep you need to repeat this a few time to get rid of the glitter but it is the quickest and best product to do that.
This also has glycerin in it which is know for it's moisturising properties.
Superdrug also have nail polish remover with acetone free.
This is a favourite of my and I have gone through so many of these in my time and they are reasonable priced.
This bottle costs only 98p other products and prices may vary.
This polish has acetone so is unsuitable for artificial nails but don't worry there have a remover specially made for that.
Check out there nail polish remover products Here.

Lauren
x

Comments