Olay Beauty Fluid Day.

I have been hearing a lot of things about the Olay Beauty Fluid so I thought I would give it a go to see what the hype is.
I can see why alot of people are loving it.
This is a has a really nice feeling and has a light weight formula.
It goes on smoothly and sinks in quickly, leaves your skin feeling moisturised without looking greasy.
This is a perfect base for your makeup allowing your makeup to look flawless and smooth.
This is gonna become my favourite face creme as I love the feeling it gives.
I tried this product wearing it during the day and later on in the day my skin didn't look greasy and my makeup stayed in place and didn't slide.
But my face still felt well moisturised.

You can also use this for you entire body after washing your hands you can apply this giving your hands a velvety smooth feel and add a few drops to your foundation to create your own BB cream.
I will be taking this on holiday to Spain with me so we will see how this deals with 25 degrees by that way I will be wearing this for night time over there as this has no SPF init.
Check out Olay for this and more of there products and you can buy this in Boots.
Prices may vary.
There do this in a 100ml and 200ml.
If you have tried this tell me what you think.
Lauren
x

Comments