My Spring Summer Skin Care Routine Night.

This is my night time routine I love taking all my makeup off on an evening.
Having a little pamper always gets me ready for a good night sleep.
It's so important to make sure you get rid of all of your makeup so your skin can breath.
It's the best feeling at the end of the day to take it all off.
So here's is what I'm using at the moment.


First I always want to get my eye makeup off. I love using these eye makeup removers it's the best way to take eye makeup off without having to rub your eyes to much. I have been using NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover. I apply a few drops onto a cotton pad and then hold this over the eye for a few seconds then I just sweep side ways and your makeup will just slide off with out the need for rubbing.
For waterproof mascara just repeat to remove all traces.
This is soft and gentle and feels very moisturising.

Then it's time for the face I am currently using this Soap & Glory Deep Cleanisng Milk 4 in 1 wash off. This smells really nice and has a lovely cooling a fresh feeling cream apply a genus amount to your fingers and work into the skin I always make sure I wash my neck as well as I apply my foundation on the face and the neck. This always leaves my skin feeling clean and nourished.

I never use it as a wash because of the scrub beads but I use this a few times a week as a mask I am such a fan of masks I always feel that masks get deep down in your pores to get rid of dirt that face wash doesn't get rid of its like a face deep clean. I also use this for scrub I usually use a L'Oreal scrub but have ran out so as of late I have been using this and I like it, It feels like it gets rid of all the dead skin to leave smooth fresh skin underneath.

This is a sample of the The Body Shop Oils Of Life that I got from A Glossybox I place two drops on my finger tips and work over the skin leaving a lovely healthy feel. Because it's a sample I only use this when I feel like my skin needs an extra boost.

This is also a sample I got from another Glossybox this is the Origins GinZing Eye Cream. I love an eye cream they just fill your skin up with a moisture that keeps your eyes looking healthier and help to de-puff your under eye area.
Now all thats left is to moisturise I am using the No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream. I apply this to my face and neck when morning arrives my skin is well moisturised. This is such a lovely cream feels so nice once applied is moisturiser and sinks in quickly with any greasiness.

This is my perfect night time routine for these warmer months.

Lauren
x

Comments