GLOSSYBOX JULY 2016.

This is July's Glossybox.
So here's what I got and am so pleased these are all full sized products.

If you look at the top right corner there is that sneak peek for August's box, There is a choice between 4 of the MUA eye shadow palettes.
So keep an eye out for the email to pick your favourite.
On first glance this months box looks like you ready for the holidays.
With these beautiful items I cant wait to give them a try.
It seems all about the face and hair this month.
I was very happy with I first saw this I am going on holiday very soon and need a lip products with SPF in it to protect my lips.
This is the very yummy Hawaiian Tropic Lip Gloss Island Berry which just smells like holiday.
This lip gloss is moisturising and hydrates your lip, Along with the 25 SPF/UVB which helps to protect your lips against the harmful raise.
This is the full size and cost £6.99

This gorgeous makeup brush is absolutely beautiful I don't think you can ever have enough brushes.
This is the Blank Canvas F20 Flat Brush this brush is great for applying your liquids and powder makeup.
This is perfect for buffing in your makeup giving you a flawless finish with synthetic fibres.
This is just stunning such a lovely brush.
This is full size and costs £11.95
I have never tried these De-Tangle brushes So as soon as I opened it I gave it a go and I liked it this is smooth feels soft and does get rid of the tangles and most importantly doesn't pull on my hair or hurt my scalp.
It also leaves your hair looking great.
I really like this brush the only thin I wish it came with some sort of protector for the plastic bristles when its in your bag.
But other than that I love it and the colour is pretty.
This is full size costs £6.99.
Now this was the sneak peek the UTAN and Tone nourishing night creme.
I haven't opened it yet as I want to take it on holiday with me as my face never really tans so I will give more of an update on this product when I'm back.
But it is meant to give you a lovely even and flawless tan thought out the night you apply this before you go to sleep and its a gradual tanner so your should wake up with sun kissed skin by morning.
Great size for travelling 25ml this is the full size and costs £12.50.

This is the Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara waterproof Mascara.
This is a lovely black mascara that has my favourite brushes I love these bristles as the hair on them coats each individual lash and the smallness of the brush will make it easier to apply mascara to your bottom lashes.
This is full size and costs £13.04.

I really love this months box they are a great selection of products.
I always like when they are all full sized.
Each and every product I will use I do love the hair de tangle that was a surprising items as I didn't think I was gonna like it as much as I did.
That's why I love these glossy boxes as you are able to try new products that you may not buy your self.
Finding new brands and items that will become favourites and go to's.

So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25.
The estimated price for all the products in this box work out at £51.47.
For all five items.
So thats a saving of £38.22.
That's a fab saving.

I am so pleased with what I received and cant wait for my next box.

All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.
I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift sent every month and enjoy seeing what I get and trying new products.
It's my monthly treat.

Lauren
x

Comments