Thierry Mugler The Mugler Circle.

 I recently bought the Thierry Mugler Perfume Angel Eau Sucree and inside the box was a little invitation card that invited me to join the Mugler Circle that is a website dedicated to Mugler Perfumes this makes you part of the Mugler Universe as a circle member you will receive Mugler news and about new products limited editions and also you will receive promotions and gifts.
So when I came home the other day I found this letter from Clarins in the post and wondered what was inside so when I finally opened it.
I found a letter these items.

I first got this beautiful booklet that is of high quality and is has beautiful editorial inside all about the Mugler world telling you about Theirry Mugler and more, Including The Source which is a unquic invitation allowing you to refill your favourite Thierry fragrance so you can keep and reuse your precious bottles and save the environment and is economical.
check out just some picture below.
 This is the sample I got and I was so happy, I cant wait to try this it.
This is the Angel perfuming body lotion that is 10ml.
I haven't opened it yet because I want to depot this into a little travel pot so it can last longer.
I love this it's so nice that even after you buy a perfume usually that it but with Theirry Mugler you feel part of the brand and you get updates and samples like this.
Here's the letter I go with this my first  Circle Sample.
Can't wait for the next.
If you have purchased a Theirry Mugler perfume go onto The Mugler Circle and type your special code you get inside.
Or check out the Theirry Mugler Website.

Lauren
x

Comments