Essie Mob Square Nail Polish Look Swatch.

 I love nail polish so much and love trying different brands and also different colours.
I have a few Essie nail polishes but haven't used them until now and I am so pleased with them.
Here is the first.
 This is the Essie Mod Square polish this polish is a lovely pretty pink.
The polish itself is very smooth and applies so well with the amazing wide brush that gives very easy weeps over the nail.
I applied three coats to give it's true colour.
Once dry the polish give off a great shine and gives the nail a gel effect look.
This polish dries quickly and lasts.
Fantastic quality nail polish.
 This is such a lovely pink for this summer a bit deeper than the pastel colours in at the moment.
Makes a nice changed to have a few deeper colour in your collection I love changing up my polishes.
 This is a George at ASDA nail top coat gel effect I apply one thin coat just to lock in the polish.
You can pick this up in store for about £2.
Lauren
x

Comments